Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Eminem opens up about his progress in recording his new studio album.

Eminem has said that he has begun work on his new album and that regular producer Dr. Dre will definitely "be involved". The rapper released his seventh studio album 'Recovery' in 2010 and earlier this year postponed filming his second lead role in new movie Southpaw to focus on his new record.
Speaking to DJ Whoo Kid, the rapper said he wasn't "that far along" in the making of the album, but that he already knew he'd be working with Dre once again. Asked about his progress, Eminem said: "I'm not that far along in the process as far as like figuring out. Of course Dr. Dre will be involved. I don't have anything with him yet. What I usually do is I’ll get going you know and kind of start going in a certain direction or whatever, and just record what I'm feeling or whatever. I get a few songs, and then I get kind of a direction, and then I'll go see Dre and fill in some of those pieces." He continued: "You know, Dre will listen and I'll see what he thinks I'm missing or you know I might come to him and say 'I think I'm missing this kind of record' or 'what if I went in this direction' or whatever." Eminem's most recent recorded output was a collaboration with rapper Royce da 5'9' as new duo named Bad Meets Evil. They released their debut EP 'Hell: The Sequel' last year.

9 comments:

  1. This new album is gunna be dopee like evreyother one .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ur dope, hes the best rapper ever

      Delete
    2. bowen bitch.shut the fuck up

      Delete
    3. Bowen Dickson: Fuck you he's the best!!!!

      Delete
  2. oh my god! can't wait! Love you Em, forever!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I CAN'T WAIT for EM's next album it is going to be as awesome as always!

    ReplyDelete